hello all,
I get a present from member of our church choir: a 6-string
"wandervogelgitarre" 63cm mensur. It is the instrument of her father (born in
1904). so its about 90 years old. not very pretty but corpus and soundboard
without cracks and with intact mechanics. the instrument is stringed with nylon
and cu-wounded guitar strings (more than 30 years old and made in GDR!), make a
deep bass sound (I tuned it in D)....
Someone has experiences with stringing this furniture? mathias rösel told me to
string it with nylgut (4 kg tension....)
greetings
w.