This is very worrisome indeed.
   Mike P
   ----- Original Message -----
   From: "Edward Mast" <nedma...@aol.com>
   To: mb...@comcast.net
   Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 11:13:47 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
   Subject: Re: [LUTE] Larry Brown
   Some time ago, when I went to look at his website, i too noticed its
   absence.  Further googling brought up the information (reliable?) that
   he had left lute making as a profession for one that provided a more
   reliable income; he would continue building only his own instruments.
   But if you sent him an instrument for repairs, I presume he would honor
   his commitment to you.  At any rate, I would do a google search to see
   if you can come up with an address for him.  Good luck.
   Ned