Actually I quite liked it!   Amazing what you find on You tube - I went
   on to listen to Aranes Ciaccona played by massed recorders.....

   Monica

   ----- Original Message -----

   From: [1]Azalais

   To: [2]Monica Hall

   Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 4:00 PM

   Subject: Re: [VIHUELA] Re: antiqua (guatemala) vihuela manuscript

     Hello Monica,
     Several years ago I met Dr. Deiter Lenhof when the Miami Bach
     Society invited his group, Ensemble Millennium from Guatemala, to
     perform at the Tropical Baroque Festival.  (
     [3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xMLFCrEwno )  The recording is
     terrible, but you might be able to get in touch with  Deiter Lenhof
     directly through this webite:
     [4]http://www.composers21.com/compdocs/lehnhofd.htm   He is very
     knowledgeable and approachable on the subject Early Music in the
     Americas and particularly in Guatemala.  I'm sure that he would be
     delighted to talk you.
     Azalais

   On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Monica Hall <[5]mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>