The lute would necessarily be amplified and there would necessarily be
microphones; that's the nature of electronic transmission of sound.  If it
sounds too loud for you, turn down the volume on your computer.  If it then
doesn't sound loud enough, turn the volume up.  Repeat process until it sounds
just right.