On 10/10/2010 11:03, Martin Shepherd wrote:
 (with a little help from Francis Cutting):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBMGRcRbG0

....and considerable hindrance from Windows Movie Maker.

Lots of questions about how to do "proper video" coming up....

Best wishes,

Martin

That's a very attractive performance, Martin.

Windows Movie Maker isn't so bad. I teach mainly 16-18 age group and they are starting to use it for coursework - combining photos/videos/narration and music. It does the job and it's free.

You can use it, as you have done for just photos. I would have used a very simple transition to make the photos blend into one another (but, of course, you can overdo transitons). Microsoft also do Photo Story 3, which is downloadable and free and it is just for photos in slide shows combined with music (and narration, if you want).

Stuart