I just love this list! I'm a debutant in lute but not in music and I
   have already learn a few things about it by this list! Thank you all!
   Yours truly!
   Maria
   --- Ooeo Eon., 10/10/10, i/c, Sean Smith <lutesm...@mac.com> Yanao/aa:

     Ad-ue: Sean Smith <lutesm...@mac.com>
     EY`ia: [LUTE] Re: How to make a lute in five minutes
     D-nio: "lute" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     C,`iaani`ic,issa: EoneaeTH, 10 Ieothaneio 2010, 17:07

   That was some nice playing, Martin! Oh, and a sweet looking lute!
   I'm so glad you didn't spend the 3rd section researching the Luteweb
   archives for the best plastic strings.
   cheers, Sean