Certainly will be missed, I still have my old LP's of him and Anthony
   Rooley playing.A  He was amongst the first in the line of lute
   revivalists and I certainly would probably have never played lute if I
   hadn't listened to his records amongst others of that period.A  He
   apparently passed away Nov. 23 after a brief hospitalization.

   Bruno

   On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 9:20 PM, David Tayler