Dear Stuart

When I replied to your mail this morning (here in France, you were hopefully
asleep at the time ;) I forgot one important link which may be of interest for
you : http://fughetta-library.blogspot.com/
It gives lots of treatises on counterpoint and harmony etc; and they can be
downloaded as pdf files. Very useful indeed and quite a few of these documents
deal with renaissance or baroque couterpoint.
Have a look at it !

Best,

Jean-Marie

== En réponse au message du 07-12-2010, 23:52:00 ==