Stephen Gottlieb offers a peg turner here:
   [1]http://www.editor.net/lutemaker/accessories.html
   $
   "Occasionally pegs are very stiff, or simply a little small, and a peg
   turner is a useful accessory. This is a very simple tool, a turned
   wooden handle with a leather padded slot for the peg, and flat sides to
   prevent it rolling about. -L-20"
   $
   I made my own out of a piece of scrap wood - not very difficult with
   basic tools.  It may not look very beautiful but it does the job.

   On 14 January 2011 05:08, Claudia Funder <[2]claudia.fun...@gmail.com>