Perfect, Roman!

   Many thanks,

   Rob

   On 22 February 2011 20:42, Roman Turovsky <[1]r.turov...@verizon.net>
   wrote:

     [2]http://www.polyhymnion.org/swv/adue.html
     RT
     ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob MacKillop"
     <[3]robmackil...@gmail.com>
     To: "Lute" <[4]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:36 PM
     Subject: [LUTE] Baroque Lute duets?

      I have a couple of baroque lute students and I thought it would be
      good thing to get them together to play some duets. They are not
      beginners, but not yet performer level. Can anyone direct me
     towards
      some published or online material they could look at?
      At the moment one of them has an 11c at 392, the other a 13c at 415
     -
      one of them has to grab those tuning pegs! Either that or arrange
      Bach's Eb 2-part invention, one in Eb at 392, the other in D at
     415.
      Don't take that seriously...
      Rob