[1]http://jdf.luth.pagesperso-orange.fr/
   The previous link doesn't work. Go to "compositeurs", then Gumprecht.
   Also an easy duo by Weiss in the Harrach's manuscript.
   All the best Rob!

   De : Rob MacKillop <robmackil...@gmail.com>
   A : Lute <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Envoye le : Mar 22 fevrier 2011, 21h 36min 16s
   Objet : [LUTE] Baroque Lute duets?
     I have a couple of baroque lute students and I thought it would be a
     good thing to get them together to play some duets. They are not
     beginners, but not yet performer level. Can anyone direct me towards
     some published or online material they could look at?
     At the moment one of them has an 11c at 392, the other a 13c at 415 -
     one of them has to grab those tuning pegs! Either that or arrange
     Bach's Eb 2-part invention, one in Eb at 392, the other in D at 415.
     Don't take that seriously...
     Rob