Yes, thank you. It's a wonderful resource. I have not tried to print
   anything from the British Museum but ran into a problem with the things
   on the Folger Shakespeare Library site that was mentioned a few days
   ago.  I don't know if I was not doing the right thing or if they did
   not want anyone to be able to get the individual pages with the music
   on them.  I managed to print a page that came out about 3 inches wide
   and when I blew it up in photoshop the resolution was made it
   impossible to read.
   Does anyone have any solutions to this?
   Nancy

     Thanks for the link.  There's some really interesting stuff there!
     I didn't see a way to download files, though.  Can one only view
     them?
     Chris
     Christopher Wilke
     Lutenist, Guitarist and Composer
     [1]www.christopherwilke.com

   Nancy Carlin Associates
   P.O. Box 6499
   Concord, CA 94524  USA
   phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
   web sites - [5]www.nancycarlinassociates.com
   [6]www.groundsanddivisions.info
   Representing:
   FROM WALES - Crasdant  & Carreg Lafar,  FROM ENGLAND - Jez Lowe & Jez
   Lowe & The Bad Pennies, and now representing EARLY MUSIC - The Venere
   Lute Quartet, The Good Pennyworths & Morrongiello & Young
   Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
   web site - [7]http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org