Curiously, the small seems to be set up for 1x1, 5x2 on the fingerboard:

http://quality1trader.co.uk/musical-instrument/strings/lute/theorbo-bass-lute/

Their instrument descriptions appear to be cut and pasted from the Barber & Harris website. their string lengths for the small and medium correspond respectively to B&H's tiorbino and theorboed guitars

Awfully curious - I was already amazed enough that they were making baroque guitars, but tiorbini and chittare attiorbate as well? I was under the impression that these were extremely niche instruments. Is there enough of a market for these?

Edward C. Yong
ky...@pacific.net.sg