Very nice interpretations.  Excellent performances. These pieces are certainly
full of character.  Thanks!
Joe

------ Original Message ------
From: Christopher Wilke <chriswi...@yahoo.com>
To: Lutelist <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: [LUTE] Hagen vids

Hello all,

     I've uploaded another round of new videos.  Hagen's Sonata in D minor
from the Augsburg manuscript is a relatively new piece for me.  These are not
the most polished performances, (two of the vids are first take) but I think
they capture the character of Hagen's brand of Empfindsamkeit fairly well.  As
always, comments are most welcome.

The sonata is in three movements:

Allegro ma non tanto:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EwBwi2kW_k

Adagio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovC_g5s_Lg

Allegro moderato:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCuMUoVk9GI

(The baroque lute in general and Hagen in particular sounds horrible coming
through laptop speakers.  Real speakers are recommended!)

Chris

Christopher Wilke
Lutenist, Guitarist and Composer
www.christopherwilke.com