Hi-so who made your lute?
   I was thinking of You tubing the f minor Hagen sonata. That is my
   favorite along with the Eb major(or D#major!) sonata.

   --Sterling
   From: Christopher Wilke <chriswi...@yahoo.com>
   To: Lutelist <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 5:41 AM
   Subject: [LUTE] Hagen vids
   Hello all,
       I've uploaded another round of new videos.  Hagen's Sonata in D
   minor from the Augsburg manuscript is a relatively new piece for me.
   These are not the most polished performances, (two of the vids are
   first take) but I think they capture the character of Hagen's brand of
   Empfindsamkeit fairly well.  As always, comments are most welcome.
   The sonata is in three movements:
   Allegro ma non tanto:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EwBwi2kW_k
   Adagio:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovC_g5s_Lg
   Allegro moderato:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCuMUoVk9GI
   (The baroque lute in general and Hagen in particular sounds horrible
   coming through laptop speakers.  Real speakers are recommended!)
   Chris
   Christopher Wilke
   Lutenist, Guitarist and Composer
   [1]www.christopherwilke.com