The fact that Kuerschner uses the term  plain gut/polyester in the string lists
(not the catalogue) is because polyester has the same density as plain gut.
Which means the diameter of the string is the same. I have until now had no
problem whatsoever obtaining gut strings from him.

Lex

Op 17 nov 2011, om 19:56 heeft Craig Robert Pierpont het volgende geschreven:

>>> Cc: [4]simon.lamb...@stfc.ac.uk; [5]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu