Excellent recording. I like the snappiness of your trills. I left a
   response on YT.

   I have a question. All those images were from the book? So it was a
   published book, right? But the cover of that book was just too
   beautiful. Surely they didn't sell the books with covers like that. Was
   this a common practice to have a custom binding or cover made for a
   published book? Does that read AA, AOA, HH HOH or what? Do we know who
   owned that copy? Gee, I guess that was more than 'a' question. :-)

   TIA