Yes, it can work both ways.  We admittedly have a slant towards 16th
   century sacred polyphony, and frequently perform in churches.  We have
   had to shift between performing only sacred music appropriate to the
   particular feast day in some churches, to ensuring members of a certain
   other sect (who delight in earnestly singing hymns to nobody) that
   there will be no sacred music in the program.  Public schools and
   libraries are another potentially tricky situation, particularly during
   the Christmas season, since institutions that receive government funds
   are restricted from featuring music that might seem religious in
   nature.
   RA

   indoona per iPhone, Android e PC: http://www.indoona.com/