Since I'm a hippie and believe all music should be free, some good must
   come from this.
   However, since I run a group and believe people should be paid, why
   don't you set up a PayPal donation event and I will be happy to chip
   in. And I imagine others would as well.
   I have often paid for mss to be scanned at libraries, knowing full well
   that others would benefit from these mss being "bumped" to the head of
   the inevitable line, to quote Dr. Blow.
   All mss will be scanned, of course. Only when? I just wish it had all
   been sooner before I ruined my eyes in the microfilm booth.
   However, I think it would be nice to share the cost.
   dt