Very interesting and huge ms.! Thanks all involved!

Eagerly waiting also the intro by François-Pierre Goy in the Tree edition to come.

Before that proper analysis, it would be very interesting to hear at least something of the history of that ms. -- the 17th century history and also the 20th century history: the role of Kiev -- I can guess the point of history when the ms. was taken there... And what and where was that "Singakademie"? And how can this ms. be so clear? It looks like written/copied later than 17th century? The pen and the writing style looks more like 19th or even 20th century style. Could it have be written by some musicologist, who just copied many original 17th century mss.?

Best,

Arto