There are three dance "suites" in the Itabolatura di Diversi Autori 1536 that are each followed by a short Tochata.

The first two state: "Tochata nel fine del Ballo" and the third, "Tochata Del Divino Franc. Da Milano". The first two could as easily be by P.P.Borono as the dances are mostly attributed to him (or they may be anon.) but we can't be certain.

Sean

  Dear lutenists,
  while trying to activate my old "vieil accord" understanding, I have
  played some Toccate by 10-courser.
  I started with Piccinini 1639, then M. Galilei 1620, and today
  Kapsberger 1611:
  Kapsberger:
  [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_rdlOmfE8&feature=youtu.be
  [2]http://vimeo.com/41791916
  Galilei:
  [3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YvpwODvOOU&feature=youtu.be
  [4]http://vimeo.com/41619395
  Piccinini:
  [5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjD0k7_v9Hg&feature=youtu.be
  [6]http://vimeo.com/41573141
So I am going backwards in time. I think I have seen some lute Toccata
  compositions also before 1611, but I cannot remember where. So my
  question and suggestion: could we create a list early lute Toccatas?
  All the best,
  Arto