De : lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] De la part
de Arto Wikla
Envoyé : mardi 8 mai 2012 20:57
À : 'Lute Net'
Objet : [LUTE] Lute Toccata before 1611?

   Dear lutenists,
   while trying to activate my old "vieil accord" understanding, I have
   played some Toccate by 10-courser.
   I started with Piccinini 1639, then M. Galilei 1620, and today
   Kapsberger 1611:
   Kapsberger:
   [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_rdlOmfE8&feature=youtu.be
   [2]http://vimeo.com/41791916
   Galilei:
   [3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YvpwODvOOU&feature=youtu.be
   [4]http://vimeo.com/41619395
   Piccinini:
   [5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjD0k7_v9Hg&feature=youtu.be
   [6]http://vimeo.com/41573141
   So I am going backwards in time. I think I have seen some lute Toccata
   compositions also before 1611, but I cannot remember where. So my
   question and suggestion: could we create a list early lute Toccatas?
   All the best,
   Arto