A lovely performance, David. And a very apt tempo -when I tried I
   playing it I was a little bit too fast.
   It's real schmaltz fest of a piece!
   (It's in an edition of Lute News, but I can't remember which one)
   Stuart

   On 16 June 2012 07:44, David van Ooijen <[1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

     Modern music for lute again. I just saw Stuart also recorded it on
     his
     YouTube channel. He's wright, it's a nice piece. Here am I having a
     go
     with a doggy passing by every once in a while:
     [2]http://youtu.be/WL_lfgexFuY
     On a side note. I think much of modern lute music should be printed
     in
     staff notation, not just tablature. In a Renaissance or Baroque
     style
     we know more or less what the textures are, so we can make educated
     guesses about counterpoint, notes to hold, rests and other hidden
     treasures in tablature. But modern music can have unfamiliar
     textures
     that remain hidden in tablature but can be easily explained in staff
     notation. Just an opinion ...
     David