Well, not all of it,
http://polyhymnion.org/swv/carolin.html
and it seems that this is probably half of "Modern Swedish lute music" if not more....
RT

 On 6/16/2012 5:46 PM, WALSH STUART wrote:
    Well, I'm not sure. Modern Swedish lute music seems to be in modern
    notation, or much of it anyway.  The Five White Pieces by Lars Sandberg
    would be a lot more straightforward in tablature, or at least some way
    of indicating where certain notes are to be played. I can only figure
    out how just one of the five pieces could possibly be fingered. For
    example Sandberg often wants the note b (as found on the third course,
    second fret) sustained while other things are happening. There may be
    some elaborate solution but standard music notation doesn't reveal it.
    Also Karkoff's pieces for 'lute or alt guitar'. There is nothing to
    indicate even the tuning of the intended lute, and nothing in the very
    abstract music, which provides clues. Peter Soderberg says it's for D
    minor tuning but alt guitars are in guitar tuning. Tablature would help
    a lot!
    Stuart

    On 16 June 2012 22:28, Martin Shepherd <[1]mar...@luteshop.co.uk>