I have been exploring this manuscript for the last several months - I
   borrowed the copy from the LSA Microfilm Library, which seems to be
   missing the second half.  There are about 100 pages in the copy I have
   and I would love to see the rest.  I have about 10 pieces from it
   available on my web site
   [1]www.GroudsandDivisions.info
   and have c30 more pieces almost ready to go us there.  I have not found
   it anywhere else on the web.
   Nancy

        Dear Bottomless Pit of Knowledge and Expertise,
        Does anybody know if the 'Aegidius' manuscript (Prague IV.G.18 )
     is
        available on the web or in a printed publication?
        Thanks,
        Bill

   Nancy Carlin Associates
   P.O. Box 6499
   Concord, CA 94524  USA
   phone 925/686-5800 fax 925/680-2582
   web sites - [3]www.nancycarlinassociates.com
   [4]www.groundsanddivisions.info
   Representing:
   FROM WALES - Crasdant  & Carreg Lafar,  FROM ENGLAND - Jez Lowe & Jez
   Lowe & The Bad Pennies, and now representing EARLY MUSIC - The Venere
   Lute Quartet, The Good Pennyworths & Morrongiello & Young
   Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
   web site - [5]http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org