   From: Rockford Mjos <rm...@comcast.net>
   To: David van Ooijen <davidvanooi...@gmail.com>
   Cc: lutelist Net <Lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 5:49:15 PM
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: instrumental air de cours
   Lovely, David! Thank you, also, for sharing your arrangement.
   I recently came across the CD "Tabarinades" by Les Boreades, which
   has two airs de cour played as solos by Sylvain Bergeron:
   "Si jamais mon ame", and "Objet dont les charmes si doux".
   Somewhat relatedly, Bergeron has also recorded for songs by Giulio
   Caccini arranged for baroque guitar on "Francesca Caccini: O viva
   rosa" by Shannon Mercer.
   -- R