The overall incidence of Polycythemia Vera in the Minnesota population is 1.9 per 100,000 person-years.
Nowhere near the incidence of lutenism.
RT

On 12/1/2012 10:47 PM, Dan Winheld wrote:
On 12/1/2012 7:20 PM, Edward Martin wrote:
Blood letting? It still works as the primary therapy for Polycythemia Vera.

Kindly translate for us layluters, please- is it worse than Lachrimae Vera?

ed