Maybe you thought that's the leech you can do for the HIP movement, David?

Ok, back to lurker status. Nothing to see here, folks, let's move along....

[name withheld by request]

On Dec 1, 2012, at 1:18 PM, David van Ooijen wrote:

On 1 December 2012 19:00, Dan Winheld <dwinh...@lmi.net> wrote:
> Actually, yes. Our friends the leeches have been getting a second look from
> some nostalgic medical researchers in recent years- including, of course, a

I do hip bleeding around four times a year (needle, alas). Half a
liter plus test tubes to make sure I'm not passing on any modern
diseases with little names (TAFKAP quote for those who care ...).
Makes me feel feel very authentic. Coming Thursday is my turn again.
Watch my Francesco/Dowland/Weiss on low-tension-all-gut-no-metal after
that!

David