     From: William Samson <willsam...@yahoo.co.uk>
     Subject: [LUTE-BUILDER] Cassein glue
     To: "lute-buil...@cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute-buil...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Friday, 15 March, 2013, 9:33

      Hi,
      An idle question here - I saw on TV how to make casein glue - using
      skimmed milk, bicarb and vinegar.  Apparently it's been around since
      ancient Egyptian
      times. [1]http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_8474158_make-casein-glue.html
      Do you know of any uses it might have had in instrument making, or
   any
      evidence that it was used at all?
      Bill