Hello wise ones.

   Lutz Kirchhof's The Lute in Dance and Dream was at my local Twin Cities
   exurb library when I was in high school and arguably was one of the
   foundational exposures that led me to pursuing the lute.

   Back in 2002, I emailed Lutz asking him where I could find the
   tablature for track 4 on that disc, "passamezzo Moderno" by
   'anonymous'.  I've never heard back and trying to find it is like
   looking for a needle in a haystack.  I thought I stumbled upon it once,
   but that piece only had superficial similarities. I probably could
   figure it out by ear, but if anyone has any leads, I would be ever
   grateful.  I'd probably geek out at anything else in its manuscript or
   printed book if that's where it is.

   Many thanks,

   Mike