Hi Mike,

I understand your frustration w/ "which" Moderno. I know it's frowned on but
could you could put an mp3 up of it on the web?

Sean

On Apr 9, 2013, at 10:48 AM, mike murray wrote:

  Hello wise ones.

  Lutz Kirchhof's The Lute in Dance and Dream was at my local Twin Cities
  exurb library when I was in high school and arguably was one of the
  foundational exposures that led me to pursuing the lute.

  Back in 2002, I emailed Lutz asking him where I could find the
  tablature for track 4 on that disc, "passamezzo Moderno" by
  'anonymous'.  I've never heard back and trying to find it is like
  looking for a needle in a haystack.  I thought I stumbled upon it once,
  but that piece only had superficial similarities. I probably could
  figure it out by ear, but if anyone has any leads, I would be ever
  grateful.  I'd probably geek out at anything else in its manuscript or
  printed book if that's where it is.

  Many thanks,

  Mike