All,
   Sorry to clog the list with something that isn't strictly lute related,
   but I thought someone might be interested in a 10-string alto guitar
   that I'm currently selling. I had it built as a way of bridging my lute
   and guitar playing, for which it works quite well. I have, however,
   moved on to other things and no longer have a need for it.
   It's a lovely instrument for lutenists who want to retain some contact
   with the guitar world, or guitarists who want to work with lute music
   but are not ready to make the transition.
   Details and pics can be found here. If anyone is interested, or knows
   someone who might be, please feel free to contact me.
   http://www.12fret.com/content/2013/03/15/rusnak-alto-10-string-classica
   l-guitar/
   Best,
   Graham Freeman