The musical instrument collection of the Gemeentemuseum is not
accessible, for many years now. There used to be a fair number of
instruments on display, even used in concerts (I remember the
collascione we played in an opera production some 20+ years ago),  but
they are kept in storage now. The museum focuses on modern art,
paintings mostly,  costumes and pictures.  A shame, as there is no
musical instrument museum in The Netherlands (apart form a private
collection you can visit somewhere in the North) and the collection of
the Gemeentemuseum is very good.

David