You'reA very kind to say so,A Ron & Donna! Thank you.

   Helen
   On Monday, 6 October 2014, Ron Andrico <[1]praelu...@hotmail.com>
   wrote:

   Thanks, Helen for mentioning Mignarda Editions Shakespeare's Lute
   Book.A  We have watched with much delight your live video performances
   of songs from our edition - very well played and sung.
   It is quite a task to collate and present surviving music from
   Shakespeare's plays, and our friend and colleague, Ross Duffin, did in
   fact amass quite a mixture of authenticated and speculative settings of
   songs featured or mentioned in the plays.A  Some of the speculative
   settings, the product of a computer routine that attempted to match
   meter with tunes and lyrics, give one pause if we compare them to the
   elegance of the original surviving settings by Robert Johnson, Robert
   Jones, Thomas Morley and others.A  But it was a nice try and produced
   food for thought.A  For puzzling reasons, Ross omitted the surviving
   lute accompaniments in favor of a melody line that can be harmonized as
   you like it.A  While this is no problem whatsoever for those of us with
   a working familiarity of the original settings, and who possess the
   ability to extemporize, the book requires these things if one wishes to
   create music for performance.
   But modern settings of Shakespeare's song with lute accompaniment, like
   Ed Durbow's offer some interesting alternatives to the more
   conventional period music.A  We should also mention Brian Wright's
   collection, available through the Lute Society.
   As for period settings of songs and lute solos, our edition was created
   for those who wish to actually perform the music, complete with careful
   text underlay for songs with subsequent verses.A  Helen demonstrates
   some wonderful results in her videos.
   Best wishes,
   Donna Stewart & Ron Andrico