Please search for the new Shakespeare edition by Carin Zwiling, a brazilian
lute player and shakespeare studiosa.
She discovered some exciting new Shakespeare songs stuff while doing her doctor
thesis in England.
It has been edited in England by Corda Publishing.
http://www.cordamusic.co.uk
Contact Corda’s Ian at iangam...@cordamusic.org.uk
Ernesto Ett
11-99 242120 4