Ole Sterling,
   I can't remember having seen a translation. I put the 4 pages (660 kB)
   here
   [1]http://www.lute-academy.be/docstore/temp/narvaez.pdf
   just in case someone wants to prepare a christmas gift for us by
   translating it :-)
   The whole delfinarium is online:
     * Luys de Narvaez
          + [2]Los seis libros del Delphin de musica de cifras para taner
            Vihuela., Valladolid, 1538[1]
          + [3]Los seis libros del Delphin de musica de cifras para taner
            Vihuela., Valladolid, 1538[1] (another source)