I have sent copies of my notes to those of you who expressed an interest. I hope you find them illuminating. I am willing to try and answer any questions - but Antonio is a better person to interpret them I think.
Monica
----- Original Message ----- From: "Heartistry Old" <t...@heartistrymusic.com>
To: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Narvaez

Dear Monica,
 I would like a copy if you would be willing to send it.
 Thanks,
Tom
Tom Draughon
Heartistry Music
www.heartistry.com
715-682-9362

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2014, at 7:36 AM, "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

If it is any help to you I can send you a copy of my handwritten summary of Narvaez' instructions.

Also I think Charles Jacobs' editions of Milan's El Maestro and Fuenllana's Orpheica lyra include English translations of their instructions which cover the same ground and are more comprehensive.

Monica
----- Original Message ----- From: "sterling price" <spiffys84...@cs.dartmouth.edu>