At least Hasse opera 3 fanciulli: aria de' nostri accenti, Hasse
   Cleofide, aria Cerva al bosco, free access on IMSLP, cantate of Conti
   (liuto francese)...I have some others
   but can't find them right now !
   Le Mardi 3 fA(c)vrier 2015 11h00, Diego Cantalupi <tio...@gmail.com> a
   A(c)crit :
   Dear friends,
   For a project in the Conservatorio where I teach I'm collecting some
   arias with obbligato lute and theorbo.
   At the moment I have all the Bach music, all the HACURndel, some
   Vivaldi, a cantata by Ferrandini and (the funny) Zandonai.
   Do you have any other suggestions?
   What I'm looking for is not lute as an obbligato continuo instrument,
   but as a solo instrument (like Bach's Johannespassion).
   Greetings,
   Diego
   Inviato da iPad