Dear Diego
   I can add:
   F. Gasparini: L'oracolo del fato (Garland facsimile)
   T. Albinoni: Il nascimento dell'Aurora (unfortunately I have not the
   music, I played it many years ago, the ms. should be in Wien)
   G.B. Pergolesi: La morte di San Giovanni (I haven't this any more...)
   F.B. Conti: David (I can find this out but need some time...)
   Andrea

     Dear friends,
     For a project in the Conservatorio where I teach I'm collecting some
     arias with obbligato lute and theorbo.
     At the moment I have all the Bach music, all the HACURndel, some
     Vivaldi, a cantata by Ferrandini and (the funny) Zandonai.
     Do you have any other suggestions?
     What I'm looking for is not lute as an obbligato continuo
     instrument, but as a solo instrument (like Bach's Johannespassion).
     Greetings,
     Diego
     Inviato da iPad