   De : Bernd Haegemann <b...@symbol4.de>
   Date : 04/07/2015 18:04 (GMT+01:00)
   A : Valery SAUVAGE <sauvag...@orange.fr>, Edward Chrysogonus Yong
   <edward.y...@gmail.com>, Lute List <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Objet : [LUTE] Re: Paduane in Triple Time
   There are paduane / padovane etc. examples of the type PAVAN  (duple
   time), and there are those others which are in triple time and the
   first
   dance after the passemezzo. One should go to Padova and ask the mayor.
   Grove mentions that - in contrast to the Pavan type - there is no
   preserved choreography for the padovana in triple meter.
   With a temperature of 34 degrees in Brussels the pavan ist the only
   survivable dance for the moment :-)
   On 04.07.2015 17:06, Valery SAUVAGE wrote:
   >     For what I know Paduana means a dance from Padua (Italian city)
   and is