From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Andreas Schlegel
Sent: 01 January 2016 10:01
To: lute list
Subject: [LUTE] Hidalgo Fret pattern

Dear collected wisdom,

I found this in Bob Spencer's collection, now in the Royal Academy of Music,
London:
https://www.ram.ac.uk/museum/item/20514
http://keimages.ram.ac.uk/emuweb/php5/media.php?irn=16670

Who knows the exact meaning of this engraving?
Is there a translation of the text?

Thanks a lot!

All the best,

Andreas