Hello,
   Quite hard to come by musicians interested in early music here I find
   (Grenoble and Lyon, France), but just started a small amateur chamber
   group, and just recently found out there's an amateur baroque orchestra
   in Vienne. See where that leads!
   Cheers,
   Max Langer

   Le  3 janv. 2018 15:14, "Robert Purrenhage"