I seem to recall from an interview with Nico van der Waals that I read decades
ago that Nico  restored an original lute  of Gofriller from Vienna for Nicolaus
Harnoncourt in the late seventies.
He has made at least one copy of it which can be heard on a record by Paul
O’Dette with music by Leroy and Paladino. Morlaye and de Rippe are played on
another van der Waals lute.
Cheers, Lex

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone