Esajas Reusner the older:
Musicalischer Lust-Garten / das ist: Herren D. Martini Lutheri, Wie auch
anderer Gottseliger (der Reinen Augspurgischen Confession zugethaner) Männer /
Geistliche Kirchen- und Hauß-Lieder: Auff Lauten Tabulatur gesetzt, Breslau
(Georg Baumann) 1645
for 11-course lute in vieil ton.

The 11-course lute in vieil tone seems to be very common in this time. How it
looks like is a very god questio. See my article
The Lute in the Dutch Golden Age What we know and what we play today, in: The
Lute in the Netherlands in the Seventeenth Century: Pro- ceedings of the
International Lute Symposium Utrecht, 30 August 2013, ed. by Jan W.J. Burgers,
Tim Crawford and Matthew Spring, Cambridge Scholars Publishing 2016, ISBN
978-1-4438-9075-5, p. 73-101.

Andreas

> Am 09.04.2018 um 16:44 schrieb Rainer <rads.bera_g...@t-online.de>:
>
> Dear lute netters,
>
> I have often wondered what the latest book in vieil ton published outside
> Italy is.
>
> As a starting point I offer:
>

> Louys de Moy, LE Petit Boucquet,  …, 1631
>

> Rainer

Andreas Schlegel
Eckstr. 6
CH-5737 Menziken