The Lute works of Gregory Huwet are available from TREE  EDITION
www.tree-edition.com

Collected lute solos of
GREGORIUS HUWET & THOBIAS KÜHNE Lutenists at the Wolfenbuettel Court
edited by Sigrid Wirth & John H. Robinson
A revised and extended edition of John Robinson's edition of the music of Gregory Howet published in 1998. In the 20 years since the first edition many additional sources of the music have come to light and a great deal more biographical information is now known about the two composers represented. All known sources of the 14 lute solos ascribed to Gregorius Huwet as well as the 6 ascribed to Thobias Kühne. Huwet's music includes parodies of known lute solos by John Dowland, Francesco da Milano and John Johnson and so versions of the  originals by these composers are also included, together with additional related music as an appendix amounting to 92 pages of tablature for renaissance lute. The alternative settings include easier versions for
beginners as well as elaborate lute solos for the advanced player.
French tablature/ Renaissance tuning                        Euro 30.-

TREE  EDITION
Albert Reyerman
Finkenberg 89
23558 Luebeck