‎Well, ytt is signéd bye one 'Rainer'!  ;)

Joe the Word Botcher
  Originalnachricht
Von: Rainer
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. September 2018 11:49
An: Lute net
Antwort an: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu
Betreff: [LUTE] The awful English language

Dear lute netters,

a little puzzle for fans of Elizabethan music and literature (do not use
Google!)

Who can guess the writer of this pearl of Elizabethan letter-writing?

Dearesste Anna

AS thou haste alwaye founde me toe mye Worde moste trewe soe thou shalt see I
have stryctlye kepte mye promyse I praye you perfume thys mye poore Locke withe
thye balmye Eysses forre thenne indeede shalle Kynges themmeselves bowe ande
paye hommage toe itte ...

Rainer