Re: Shakespeare authorship question
   There are many theories that purport to cast doubt on Shakespeare's
   authorship of the plays attributed to him, but scholars of English
   Renaisssance literature consider them largely nonsense. I suggest you
   take a look at _Contested Will_ by James Shapiro. A review of the book
   can be found here:
   [1]https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/mar/20/contested-will-who-wro
   te-shakespeare

   On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 7:16 PM Ron Andrico <[2]praelu...@hotmail.com>