I hereby propose the following theory: Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina
   is a fiction; much like Santa Claus, if you will. You see, I, among a
   host of thinking people deem it impossible for one man from Rome to
   compose such a large oeuvre: 105 masses, 68 offertories, at least 140
   madrigals, more than 300 motets, 75 hymns, 35 magnificats, 11 litanies,
   and 4-5 sets of lamentations.
   Instead, I propose that 'his' works were actually composed by a team of
   collaborators, including, but not limited to Gesualdo, Arcadelt,
   Gabrieli, des Perez, J. S. Bach, Robert Burns, and Dr. Suess. All under
   the auspices of pope Julius III, his alleged employer. The elites
   wanted and want you to think Palestrina composed those works, because
   they have an insatiable urge to fabricate amd distribute lies to the
   masses for no apparent gain or reason.
   Wake up, Sheeple!
   On Mon, Sep 17, 2018, 23:52 Ron Andrico <[1]praelu...@hotmail.com>