Sorry, something goes wrong with the link:
   [1]https://www.facebook.com/baroque4you/videos/551180878677128/
   пÑ, 12 окÑ. 2018, 12:36 Konstantin Shchenikov
   <[2]konstantin.n...@gmail.com>:

        Dear colleagues,
        I do not pretending to be an expert or merely theorbo master, but
     would
        like to say that theorbo (even my, which is honestly not the best
     one)
        is loud enough with proper technique. I do not suffer playing
     this way.
        Thanks to may teachers, Evangelina Mascardi and Xavier
     Diaz-Latorre who
        showed me correct sound production and explained how to teach
     myself
        this way. Also I do not fighting against a band, I'm observing
     time and
        tessitura to be built in music, to support the band and to be
     audible
        (thanks to my composition studies for that).
        Obviously, if you play with modern orchestra with 16 I violins
     and
        brass, theorbo is useless and there is no sence to enforce lutes
     for
        that purpose. If one plays with big period orchestra one theorbo
     is not
        enough, 2-3 axes of lutes plus harps makes effect if everyone
     plays
        with correct technique. That is historical evidence.
        Below is the proof. Days ago I played in ballet at the Hermitage
        theater. The band is small and I am single theorbist. There was
     no
        amplifier, there was no mic close to the theorbo, only distance
     mics.
        Be the way, I do not use the nails on right hand. Lute starts to
     play
        on about 13 min. Tell me, is it still not enough? Your experience
     is
        more rich than mine and most of you know more than me, so I would
     be
        glad to get your comments If I'm wrong. I would like to be
     better!
        (Sorry, webcast was only in a Facebook, but Fb haters can watch
     without
        logging in)

     [1][3]https://www.facebook.com/baroque4you/videos/551180878677128/?_
     _xts__

     [0]=68.ARC_yp_WNftrYVq_uOl0-j9Xxr6QaquBSFdwNY5szs4Gvtf_vuAAc8QYfufyg
     Vhw

     VPxYsXRSZgARlk-cUmiT--7f7m5tgoss7DzJ071sjGrf27nM8prkEzpKc6CfXymPj2En
     yRD
        vpdjtzES2kW01YQ1Gh7UWjPvuINA4-uZMGbJB2YIQVGZp3YE&__tn__=H-R
        Sincerely,
        Konstantin
        à ²Ã, 9 à ¾Ã ºÃ. 2018 à ³. à ² 0:42, Ron Andrico