The Minkoff facsimile provides an English translation. Here is an extract:
'... since my sonatas might offer some difficulty to... players not yet very
experienced in this art... these people must be satisfied with playing simply
the first and second part of the Correnti and Volte, which they may repeat
without the diminutions and this will not make the the sonata imperfect.'

Best,
Matthew